Check out our entire range of fresh, delectable products to suit every need.
“Shezan Jam is full of the flavor of fresh fruits and is the best thing about breakfast at home”
“Every Shezan product is jam-packed with the true flavor of the nation. We Love Shezan!”
“Shezan Mango Juice always takes me back to childhood days"
-Hannan Asif Akmal
- Mutton(small pieces) : 1 kg
- Yogurt: 1/2 kg
- Tomato Paste: 1 cup
- Garlic Ginger Paste: 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder: As required
- Shezan Table Salt: As per your taste
- Green Chili: 50 grams
- Cooking Oil: 3/4 cup
- Shezan Satrang Pickle in Oil: As required
- Kalunji: As required
- Saunf: As required
- Zeera(Cumin): 1 Teaspoon
- Fenugreek Seeds (Methi ke beej): As required
- First make the mixture of ginger, chili powder, Shezan Table Salt, garlic and yogurt.
- Now soak the meat in the mixture for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil, put the spiced meat and fry until spices are separated.
- Add water and cook on low flame until the meat is tender.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt to Shezan Satrang Pickle.
- Slit green chilies vertically from one side and take its seeds out.
- Now fill green chilies with ground spice..
- When the water dries out from meat, pour tomato paste, garnish cooked meat with stuffed chilies and put the Shezan Satrang Pickle in it.
- Now lower the heat and leave it for dam until chilies are tender.
- AcharGosht is ready to eat!