Chicken Corn Soup
- 100 gm boneless chicken (small pieces)
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- Shezan Table Salt to taste
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- 1/4 tbsp white pepper
- Shezan White Vinegar
- Shezan Soya Sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup sweet corns
- Add boneless chicken in 3 cups broth, add onion, carrot and green onion, cook it for 10-15 minutes or till the chicken is tender, cook it covered with lid.
- Now take out the vegetables from the broth.
- Add Shezan Table Salt, sweet corns, black pepper, white pepper, Shezan Soya Sauce and Shezan White Vinegar in the broth.
- Dissolve corn flour in 1/2 cup water and pour that in soup, stir continually to avoid lumps.
- Beat the egg and add it in soup stirring continually.
- Serve soup with chili sauce, vinegar and green chilies.