- Mutton(small pieces) : 1 kg
- Yogurt: 1/2 kg
- Tomato Paste: 1 cup
- Garlic Ginger Paste: 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder: As required
- Shezan Table Salt: As per your taste
- Green Chili: 50 grams
- Cooking Oil: 3/4 cup
- Shezan Satrang Pickle in Oil: As required
- Kalunji: As required
- Saunf: As required
- Zeera(Cumin): 1 Teaspoon
- Fenugreek Seeds (Methi ke beej): As required
- First make the mixture of ginger, chili powder, Shezan Table Salt, garlic and yogurt.
- Now soak the meat in the mixture for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil, put the spiced meat and fry until spices are separated.
- Add water and cook on low flame until the meat is tender.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt to Shezan Satrang Pickle.
- Slit green chilies vertically from one side and take its seeds out.
- Now fill green chilies with ground spice..
- When the water dries out from meat, pour tomato paste, garnish cooked meat with stuffed chilies and put the Shezan Satrang Pickle in it.
- Now lower the heat and leave it for dam until chilies are tender.
- AcharGosht is ready to eat!